Thursday, November 13, 2014

Returning

          I will be returning to post more poetry. There have been many things going on within my life, some of which have been beyond fantastic, others have been quite detrimental to my emotional state of mind. I have seen the beauty within the heart of another. This has been truly a blessing beyond understanding, though now it seems that things have gone in a different direction. This is okay. I can accept this, as it gave me more confidence. I was given something I have not truly felt before in that sense; I was given the belief in myself I have looked for before. My singing has changed, for the better in my own opinion. My writing has remained the same. I have only written sporadically, as I was discouraged from writing for multiple reasons. One of which would be that my books have yet to truly begin to sell in a pleasant way. I am, however, going to continue to push that part of myself forward as writing is a very important part of my life. I hope that those of you who have remained with this blog will continue to do so, and will continue to read as I post more poetry. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment