Saturday, November 15, 2014

Moving

          I would like to inform everyone that follows this, that I will be moving the blog. I have been wanting to promote what writing I do, and I have noticed many people truly enjoy my writing. However, not many people follow blogs anymore, not in the same way that they follow Facebook. I will be making a Facebook page, entitled DreamingInDarkness for the posting of my poetry. I will be removing things from here as soon as the page is up and running, so that I may post things there where I feel I may have a better opportunity to promote things. I realize my writing is just simple writing, and many more people write than we would realize at just a glance, but I do feel creating a page there will help get my writing spread out to other places more. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment